Located in Vance County, this 155 acre camp sits on picturesque Kerr Lake. The property hosts two platform tent units, two cabin units and lots of open fields that are ideal for tent camping and group activities. In addition, the camp also has an open-air amphitheater and dining hall which make it a popular camping spot. Camp Graham is used for resident camp during the summer months but is available for troop camping, service unit events and community rental during the school year.
What makes Camp Graham unique is its incredible semi-private cove which is ideal for a variety of water sports including canoeing, swimming, and sailing.
Summer Camp at Graham
The waterfront is the place to be at Camp Graham during the summer! In addition to traditional camp activities, the camp offers an off-site horse program, paddle boarding, sailing and lifeguard certification for teen girls, Counselor-in-Training program and a low ropes course.
- Large Dining Hall/Meeting Space with commerical kitchen
- Staff House with HVAC system
- Open Air Amphitheater
- Encampment Areas
- Semi-private cove
- Watercrafts including canoes, kayaks and sailboats
- Unit Shelter with fireplace, tables and chairs, refrigerator, and electricity
- Wash House – flush toilets and warm-water showers
- Fire Circles with benches and cook rings
- Low Ropes Course—Coming soon
- New tree house unit—Coming soon