Girl Scouting has meant so much to so many girls and women throughout our first century. Building courage in girls to take on new challenges; giving them the confidence to know that they can accomplish anything; and teaching them valuable skills to help make their community a better place. But, we cannot do that without your help.
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Healthy Living Initiatives
- Science and Technology Experiences
Ways to give to Family Partnership
- Online: Donate now online.
- Check: Your area Family Partnership Coordinator would be happy to accept your check and completed form or you can mail your check to the Raleigh Service Center.
- By Credit Card: Your area Family Partnership Coordinator or Membership Director has to ability to take your gift via credit card on the spot.
- At a Council Shop: You can make a donation at any one of our three retail shops- Raleigh, Goldsboro, Fayetteville- when buying your daughter’s Girl Scout goodies.