Want a rewarding career where YOU can make a difference? Join our Girl Scout team! Click to learn more about each of our available positions.
We’re looking for a Program Director who will champion teen programs. The perfect candidate is a creative, organized self-starter with event planning experience, curriculum development and strong interest in issues affecting girls. Girl Scout experience, strong interpersonal and writing skills and a Bachelor’s Degree are desired.
The Program Director is responsible for supporting and retaining adult volunteers and girl members by providing, developing and delivering program resources, as well as developing and maintaining partnerships to assist volunteers in their work with girls throughout our 41-county footprint. The Program Director will provide the development, coordination and delivery of quality program including events, curricula, and additional resources as driven by market needs. The individual will identify, cultivate and maintain program partnerships and collaborations and will recruit, train and support volunteers in effective delivery of program.
The position is responsible for delivery and oversight of girl programs at our teen grade levels. Accountabilities also include promotion, education and maintenance of our Highest Awards programs. Frequent evening and weekend work required.
This position is full-time, exempt and housed in our Raleigh service center. To apply, email a cover letter with salary requirements, resume, writing samples and references to Meridith Orr, Program Executive.
Girl Scouts North Carolina Coastal Pines is looking for an energetic, fun and creative individual who relates and understands the development needs of youth and who enjoys working with girls. As a programming assistant you would be responsible for the development and implementation of age appropriate programs designed to build leadership, self-esteem, assist girls in developing new skills, and promote team building. Must be able to work with upwards of 20 girls at a time and ensure their safety by enforcing appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures. Applicants must be a high school graduate and have reliable transportation. Experience working with children is a must. EOE.
- Chatham County: Contact Kamilah Davis.
- Richmond and Scotland counties: Contact Jamie Gerald.
- Robeson County: Contact Njeri Fikes.
- Wake and Durham counties (bi-lingual candidates): Contact Katrenia McPhail-Dickerson.
- Wayne county: Contact Star Davis.
- Carteret, Craven, and Pamlico counties: Contact Laura Lee Davis.
- Halifax and Northampton counties: Contact Cathi Rivera
- Onslow County: Contact Amanda Crompton
We’re looking for an early career development professional to balance crucial administrative tasks and data entry with opportunities to grow fundraising, grant writing, database, and research skills – all in support of the premier leadership experience for girls!
Fund Development Coordinator will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing all aspects of our annual member giving campaign (Family Partnership) and will assist with the overall efforts of the Fund Development team including:
- Functioning as first resource for fundraising-related questions, both internal and external
- Donor database entry, receipting, reporting, and data analysis, including donor acknowledgement and financial reconciliations processes
- Assisting the team with research, grant writing, and reporting for corporate, foundation, and United Way donors
- Providing general support for the team, including mailings, reporting, filing, and any other needs
The perfect candidate is able to speak before groups and make a case for support, has strong organizational, project management, and interpersonal skills, and has a passion for attention to detail and great customer service. Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of one year experience in professional office environment.
This position is full-time, based out of our Raleigh office, and salary is commensurate with experience. To apply, email a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and references to Emily Hill, Director of Individual Giving, by June 30, 2015.