The 2014 Girl Scout Cookie Sale Starts January 4, 2014!
There’s more to selling Girl Scout Cookies than what is in the box! The Girl Scout Cookie Sale Program helps girls learn and understand 5 very essential life skills including:
- Goal Setting: Through the cookie program, girls learn how to set and reach goals. A skill that will go beyond number of cookies sold.
- Decision Making: Girls make many decisions in their lives, big and small, which is why we help them learn how to evaluate and make the best choices possible.
- Money Management: Girls learn how to handle money – from their allowance to their future pay check – to help them spend and budget wisely.
- People Skills: The cookie sale is the perfect environment to learn how to interact with customers and develop social skills. Learning how to work and speak with others helps girls do better in school, on sport teams, and, later, at work.
- Business Ethics: The cookie sale requires girls to act honestly and responsibly. These skills are imperative since future employers will want to hire ethical employees and the world needs responsible leaders in every field.
Participating in the Cookie Sale Program shows girls they can do anything and overcome any challenge while building confidence and leadership.
Learn more about Cookie Goals and participating Cookie Booths for the upcoming sale or read our Cookie FAQs for commonly asked questions. Learn about credit card payments and other cookie-related training or check out the different ways your Girl Scout can participate.
Finally, don’t forget to learn about Operation Cookie Drop, where the girls can provide a taste of home to the men and women serving our country overseas.
Are you interested in volunteering for the Girl Scout Cookie Sale? We have many opportunities for you to get involved! Click here for ways that you can help.
2014 Cookie Cupboard locations and cookie manager contact information can be found here. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
2014 Cookie Sale Dates
|October 26, 2013||Regional Cookie Manager Training|
|October 28 - November 12, 2013||Council Sponsored ACM Training|
|November 14 - November 23, 2013||Council Sponsored Troop Trainings|
|December 13, 2013||Initial Orders Due in Snap from all Troops|
|January 4, 2014||First Day of Cookie Sale|
|January 13, 2014||Cookie Booth Scheduler in Snap opens for Lottery Pick|
|January 13 - January 18, 2014||Initial Delivery|
|January 17, 2014||Cookie Booth Lottery/First Come First Serve Cookie Booths Open|
|January 19, 2014||First Planned Orders Due|
|January 24, 2014||First Official Start Of Cookie Booths|
|January 26, 2014||Second Planned Orders Due|
|February 2, 2014||Third Planned Orders Due|
|Febraury 5, 2014||Initial Payment Drafted|
|February 9, 2014||Fourth Planned Orders Due|
|February 16, 2014||Fifth Planned Orders Due|
|February 23, 2014||Sixth (and FINAL) Planned Orders Due|
|March 9, 2014||Last Day of Sale|
|March 7, 2014||Troops Transfer Complete and Recognition Orders Due|
|March 11, 2014||Final Cookie Draft|
|March 28, 2014||Superstar Destination Request Forms due|
|April/May 2014||Operation Cookie Drop cookies delivered to military bases for shipment overseas and cookies are shipped to Buy 5 winners|
Girl Scout cookies sold in our council are $3.50 per box with the exception of the new Gluten-Free cookies which retails for $5 per box. All revenue generated by the Cookie Sale Program is retained by Girl Scouts - North Carolina Coastal Pines troops or is designated for program opportunities that directly support Girl Scouts - North Carolina Coastal Pines girls and adult volunteers in our 41-county area.