If your troop is interested in accepting credit cards in the 2014 sale here is the simple 3 step process:
- Ensure your device or smart phone is compatible (our Council uses the G2 reader) and download the Sage Payments app for iPhone or Android.
Obtain an active merchant account set up by Council (only 1 per troop)
- If your troop accepted credit cards in the 2013 sale and did not change bank accounts your ID and password from last year will still work
- If you don’t remember my ID or password contact Sage to have it reset.
- If you are a new troop complete the survey to have your merchant account set up.
- See this overview of the merchant account set up process.
Get a Swiper
- Troops participating in the Council's credit card payment option can borrow a smart phone credit card swiper to use with their troop during the cookie sale. All swipers must be returned to Council by April 30, 2013. Return postage is included in the $5 price. You can order your swiper through CORE.
- Buy a swiper directly from Sage for $20. It is yours to keep forever.
If you still have questions you can download this presentationYou can also read more on the Sage Mobile support website. To see you troops transactions and run reports go to https://www.mysagemobile.com. The log-in and ID for this account is the same as for your smartphone app.