You know the feeling when you just can’t wait for tomorrow?
The feeling you get when you’re with your friends, and you’re talking about all the fun things that could happen? We love that feeling! So let’s do all the cool stuff you imagined – like exploring the outdoors, creating your own masterpiece, or helping the community with new friends.
We’ll always be counting down to the next adventure – and the next one, and the next one – together.
Already a Girl Scout
We can't wait for another fun-filled year! Use this section of the website to find helpful information to help enhance and guide your Girl Scouting experience.
- Girl Opportunities - including Page Programs and religious recognitions.
- Teen Girl Scout Opportunities - including the IT2 Board and Girl Scout GIrl Board Members!
- Girl Scout Awards - learn more about the Gold, Silver, Bronze award which are some of the highest achievements in Girl Scouting and can help with college scholarships!
- Read Girl Scout Adventures - see what your fellow Girl Scout sisters are up too and then submit your own story!
- Find cool events to attend with your troop or by yourself!
- Email our the council or connect with us on Facbeook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Girls must be 13 years or older to participate on social media networks.