- Did you know that only 44% of US girls consider themselves leaders? Yet, when you ask a Girl Scout, 64% will say they are!
- 80% of Girl Scouts say they have a strong sense of self—that they’re confident in who they are and what they can do in the world.
- 52% of female business leaders in the United States are Girl Scout alums.
- 100% of women who have served as U.S. secretary of state are Girl Scout alums
- 69% of current female U.S. senators are Girl Scout alums
When you invest in Girl Scouts, you are giving girls more opportunities to discover their strengths and values, connect and communicate effectively with others, and take action to implement positive change in their communities. With your help, we can create an environment where girls explore freely, expand their perspective, and discover unimagined ideas.
By joining the Girl Scout Movement, you can help girls discover their untapped potential and watch as they become the leaders that our businesses, communities, and society need. Join us by investing in the next generation of women leaders!