Invest In Girls
Equipping today’s girls to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Our mission is to build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place. Participation in Girl Scouts is proven to result in 5 outcomes that are higher for Girl Scouts than their non-Girl Scout peers:
- Sense of Self- 81% of Girl Scouts have confidence in themselves and their abilities, and form positive identities.
- Positive Values- 73% of Girl Scouts act ethically, honestly, and responsibly and show concern for others
- Challenge Seeking- 57% of Girl Scouts take appropriate risks, try things even if they might fail, and learn from their mistakes
- Healthy relationships- 56% of Girl Scouts develop and maintain healthy relationships by communicating their feelings directly and resolving their conflicts constructively
- Community Problem Solving- 51% of Girl Scouts desire to contribute to the world in purposeful and meaningful ways, learn how to identify problems in the community, and create “action plans” to solve them
When you donate to GS-NCCP, you are investing future leaders. Not only will she have life-changing experiences as a Girl Scout, but she will learn life-long skills that last a lifetime. She ’ll become more confident, adventurous, and compassionate. She’ll look for ways to help others and her community. And when she grows up, she will charge ahead with whatever she wants to be and amaze us all.