Email cancellation and refund requests to our Customer Care team or mail to: GSNCCP Help Desk, 6901 Pinecrest Rd., Raleigh, NC 27613
Program Events, Training, Day Camp or Resident Camp Cancellations:
When Troops or individuals are registered for an event, training or camp session, and can no longer attend the activity, we ask that notification be provided to the council as early as possible Prompt notification allows time for girls and/or adults who may be on a waiting list the opportunity to participate in the activity.
- A refund in the amount of fees paid, less the nonrefundable deposit, will be made when cancellation notice is received at least 15 days prior to the event date.
- A council gift card in the amount of fees paid, less the nonrefundable deposit, will be issued to the registrant if the written cancellation notice is received less than 15 days prior to the event date.
- In the event that a registrant has a family emergency or is sick, a written refund request must be made no later than 10 business days after the event date to receive a council gift card in the amount of the fees paid, less any nonrefundable deposit.
- Many council activities are held rain or shine, please know that registrants choosing not to attend because of the weather will not be eligible for a refund.
- The council will provide a full refund if an activity is cancelled due to insufficient registrations, acts of nature, or other reasons beyond its control.
- The council will provide a full refund to registrants on a waitlist and not placed in an activity.
Troop/Service Unit Camp Site Reservation Cancellations:
When Troops or Service Units reserve a Council camp for a troop campout or a large camporee it is important that they notify the council as early as possible when they can no longer commit to the reservation date. Prompt notification allows fellow troops or groups the opportunity to use the camps properties.
- A refund for the full amount of fees paid will be made when written cancellation notice is received at least 2 months prior to the event start date.
- A refund for half (1/2) of the total reservation fees will be paid upon cancellation, or thefunds can be applied to a new date that is available, when written cancellation notice is received between two (2) months and thirty (30) days prior to the event start date.
- No refunds or transfers will be made if cancellations are received less than thirty (30) days prior to the event start date.
- A full refund will be issued if the Council closes camp or cancels an event due to extenuating circumstances.
Girl Scout Membership Fees:
Girl Scout membership fees are non-refundable.