If your girl is entering kindergarten, she’s ready to be a Girl Scout Daisy! Everything a Daisy does—whether she’s planting a garden, singing songs, or learning about outer space—radiates with “first time ever” energy. Along the way, she’ll see firsthand how she can use her talents and skills to make a difference at home, during school, and in her community.
Girl Scout Daisies have the chance to:
- Embrace the positive values of Girl Scouting
- Earn petals and badges while trying new and exciting things
- Grow more confident and learn to be more independent
- Run a cookie business of their very own
- Explore the outdoors and spend time in nature
- Try out tech and learn cyber basics
- Make the world a better place with other Girl Scout Daisies
- Join a circle of friendship and fun like no other
Girl Scouts entering kindergarten in the fall of 2020 can join NOW to get started on the fun a little early. Learn more about virtual troop opportunities for the summer on our Join page.