Want a rewarding career where YOU can make a difference? Join our Girl Scout team! Click to learn more about each of our available positions.
Girl Scouts North Carolina Coastal Pines is looking for an energetic, fun and creative individual who relates and understands the development needs of youth and who enjoys working with girls. As a programming assistant you would be responsible for the development and implementation of age appropriate programs designed to build leadership, self-esteem, assist girls in developing new skills, and promote team building. Must be able to work with upwards of 20 girls at a time and ensure their safety by enforcing appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures. Applicants must be a high school graduate and have reliable transportation. Experience working with children is a must. EOE.
The Membership Director is a full-time position responsible for implementing recruitment, retention and development processes through various membership initiatives directed at Girl Scouts including projects in underrepresented areas. This role will provide direct support and guidance to current troops as well as develop specific initiatives that support area and council wide goals.
Additionally, the Membership Director oversees teams of volunteers who work in partnership to accomplish the mission and with a Recruitment Director to grow membership, as well as cultivate community partnerships. Individual should have excellent communication and presentation skills, customer service and supervisory experience, strong human relation skills, and the ability to manage multiple on-going projects in a fast pace, diverse environment.
Qualifications include Bachelor’s degree and equivalent experience; Girl Scout experience is preferable, but not required and Spanish-language skills a plus. Evening and weekend work required. Competitive salary, excellent benefits. EOE.
- Wayne and Duplin Counties: Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Jennifer Carter, Membership Executive.
Seeking a high-energy, hands-on, team player will who support the core values of the organization. Position located within the Finance Department.
- Management of the financial systems for the organization
- Development of business processes and policies
- Development of annual operation and capital budgets
- Train staff and volunteers in financial applications
- Prepare relevant financial analyses and reports for all levels of the organization
- Leadership and management of finance staff
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years non-profit accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Excellent technical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory experience is a must
Our council is looking for a friendly, creative, motivated person to fill the Retail Shop Associate position in our Raleigh store location. Duties include sales, receiving shipments, and some travel. Hours vary from 12-19 hours per week.
- High School dipolma
- Retail/Office experience
- Customer Service skills
- Data entry
- Web skills
- Dependable and accurate
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work day and evening shifts as well as weekends