Girl Scouts North Carolina Coastal Pines is looking for an energetic, fun and creative individual who relates and understands the development needs of youth and who enjoys working with girls. As a programming assistant you would be responsible for the development and implementation of age appropriate programs designed to build leadership, self-esteem, assist girls in developing new skills, and promote team building. Must be able to work with upwards of 20 girls at a time and ensure their safety by enforcing appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures. Applicants must be a high school graduate and have reliable transportation. Experience working with children is a must. EOE.
- Carteret, Craven, and Pamlico Counties: Click here to apply.
- Chatham and Moore counties: Contact Kristan Shimpi
- Cumberland County: Contact Njeri Fikes
- Johnston County: Contact Carolyn Carroll
- New Hanover County: Contact Debbie Todd
- Orange County: Contact Elaine Penny
- Wake and Durham counties (bi-lingual candidates): Contact Davida Major.
- Wayne County – Click here to apply today.